Monday, October 27, 2008

Knitting Update

Here's some of the items I've knit over the years.

This is the first ever Teddy I knit, he's a rucksack teddy and I brought him everywhere with me. I was about 8 years old. 



A Debbie Bliss teddy. The first one I knit from this pattern, I've since knit many of these teddies. The most recent being a Rambo one and one for Duane, now named Alfie. 


In fourth year of Secondary School, I knitted this teddy as part of a school project.  The pattern was on a torn out page from a magazine. I think he looks adorable in his stripped pyjamas.

My first attempt with double pointed needles resulted in a pair of leg warmers. My second attempt was a pair of cozy socks, modelled here by Margie! 

I enjoy knitting baby clothes and accessories because they are quick to knit.


In the Knitted Accessories book, I came across a cute Berry Beret and tried my hand at it. I was very happy and knitted another in blue for Margie. 
While knitting, I watched The Sound of Music on tv. You can see the ballroom scene behind me in one of the photos. 








4 comments:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Pretty Lein. Love margie.

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Leiny, Love you and your knitting. Love margie.

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

I am giving you an award as you inspire me and I would like to show my appreciation. Please check out Margie's Crafts. hugs Margie.

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

you are welcome, Love margie.