Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Fair

Yay! The student Union in college organised a Christmas Fair.  I signed up for a table and spread out some of my knitting. 
 

I also sold some little stars and hearts (Christmas decorations). I kept them in a willow basket, handmade by my Mam, Margie. 



Margie took photos of me posing in the hat and gloves so that people could see what they looked like on.


It was a great success, everyone especially loved the little baby slippers! I must dig out the pattern again out of one of the knitting books and knit some more. Thanks to Margie for sewing on the buttons and for all her help last night.

1 comment:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Hey Leiny, the photos look fantastic, especially the ones with the little slippers, and congratulations on the success. I think your work deserves a Kreativ Blogger Award, so pop over and pick it up. Love Margie (Mam).